View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:54 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default My day with DH's ex

Well, Saturday was the day that DH's friend and his g/f (aka DH's ex) came over.

She was ditzy, pouty, and oh poor little me-ish. I actually started to feel sorry for her because she needed attention so badly that she had to make herself look like a moron.

Susanah wasn't thrilled with her. She sat in my lap and looked at her like she was from outer space.

E (DH's friend) was going on about cute Susanah is and how we call her 'Poopanut'. Then the talk turned to Susanah's clothes, and how cute she was with her little dress on. DH said that we needed to get her some more especially for this winter because she's outgrown all but two dresses and they are summer dresses. C (the ex) said, "Why do you put clothes on the dog?" Before I could answer DH did (earning himself several brownie points). He told her that Susanah is not a dog. She is like another child to us. He told her that Suasnah likes wearing clothes, his wife (that's me ) enjoys dressing her up, and she looks cute in them. C rolled her eyes.

All in all it went OK. I managed to not make any smart remarks for the most part. DH earned brownie points. She made herself look pathetic, and E had a good time playing cards.

Oh, a funny thing. Every time she would say something about "the dog", Susanah would look around like, "Where? Where's the dog?" then look at me like, "I think that lady's losing it. There isn't a dog in here."
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!