View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:16 PM   #11
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dina_Nichole View Post
Aww, Teddy sounds so sweet girl. Ok, can I share a Snoot story, LOL. Ok, so he's not technically a yorkie but he gets his pics posted on here enough so I think its ok, LOL. My little Snooter is obsessed with ducks. I mean literally he just loves the heck out of ducks. When he was a baby he fell in love with a little bean baby duckie and the obsession grew from there. Well almost 13 years later the obsession has only gotten worse. Snoot got this new stuffed duckie about 5-6 years ago and he loves this thing so much. I can't tell you how many times I've had to sew the little holes back together and even add fabric to make a new beak. Well poor duckie got attacked by Paisley about a month ago and I didn't have time to fix him so I placed him in the hall closet until I could complete his surgery for the 100th time.

I totally forgot about duckie until the other day. When I took him out of the closet Snoot's eyes got so huge. I thought he was going to attack me with joy. He grabbed Mr. Duckie and was shaking him all around like a little mad man. Needless to say Mr. Duckie is fixed again and Snoot's back to being in love. He also has two duckie blankets and will search for them to lay on and if the girls touch them, he will drag the blanket with whatever sister on it to one of his fav. spots. The little guy even drags my bathroom rug (its a duck) out of the bathroom and lays on it. He never touches any other rugs, just this duck one. I have no idea where this obsession came from but he just loves his duckies.

OMG that is sooo CUTE Dina!!! Snoot sounds like such a cool little guy. I wish i could meet your bunch! I wonder where his Duck obsession came from..maybe his breeder had duck toys?Just a thought
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!