View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Love Teddy is my little boy-long

IDk if it's cause he's a boy or a bigger yorkie or what but Teddy has a personality of his own, like way diff. than the girls. He, is the one that acts MOST like a toddler. When I see him i see like a 2 yr old boy in his eyes, it's so weird lol Everyone that meets him falls in love with him. My bf's parent's that are not dog people came here for a month and they fell in love with Teddy, his dad spoiled him so much. These are ppl that don't think dogs should live inside a house with ppl,(they have a big dog in their country that they leave outside the house) they would let Teddy sleep in the bed with them, his dad would cradle Teddy like a baby, he had them in the palm of his paws(if that makes sense lol) The things he does reminds me of a little boy. Yesterday London was so calm on the bed and he was bothering her, jumping on her so i yelled at him to stay by my feet, and he just sat there still and looked at me but whined like a little kid like if he were thinking 'now can i go?', finally i just let him go play again 'cause my heart melted. When i leave for school he will run and jump on the couch and just watch me leave, when before he used to try to run out the front door to play, now he knows i am leaving. He will play with his toys, this toy he has that says 'i love you' when he figured out how to make it make that sound he will not let it go. He will push it and push it like a little kid to hear the sounds of it, he never gets tired of it. Even my mom said when she puts on his diaper(she invented her own type of belly bands for him that idk how to tie on right) he will stay still even tho he hates them until she puts them on and then when she's done he will go run and play happily like if he's glad to get that over with. Then today when i was running on the threadmill he ran to my room cause he hates it and just stood there watching me from the corner of his eye from my room. When i picked him up and walked on the threadmill to see if he would be less scared he clinged on to my arm and did not let go! lol He is just so funny, and i've never had a dog like this. There's so much more but those are just things that i can remember. I'm sure you guys know what i mean, please share your stories.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!