View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
tpaxton23
Donating YT Addict

Default When is you Daddy coming back to get you?

Okay, I guess I asked for this. I volunteered to keep a coworkers dog while he went out of town to get married this weekend. My coworker said that his dog weighed 4 lbs and was really good. (Ha) He is a Bichon, 13 lbs, 9 mths old, not neutered, on an antibiotic (I guess he got into their trash) and close to being housebroken. My yorkies like him but only for about 2 minutes and then he gets to rough for them. My girls hate him and won't even let him get close. I can't wait until he goes home. LOL! He really is not a bad dog or anything, just a lot of extra work because he is to big for mine and also just a puppy. I have to keep him crated at night and while I'm at work because I don't trust him alone with mine. He brought the dog on Thursday and the wedding was yesterday and I still haven't heard anything from him.

Daddy please come and get me!! You gotta love that cute face though.
Attached Thumbnails
When is you Daddy coming back to get you?-cotton.jpg   When is you Daddy coming back to get you?-cotton-dylan-diesel.jpg   When is you Daddy coming back to get you?-all-dogs-bully-sticks.jpg   When is you Daddy coming back to get you?-cotton-2.jpg  
tpaxton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!