Thread: Crate training?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
chrwel02
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Crate training?

Hi...I am getting a bit anxious about going back to work tomorrow...I have had a week off to get Riley familiar and comfy at his new home..he has done really good with everything...he has only had 2 accidents in the last 2 days and he is sleeping wonderful at night..here is my delema. The last 2 times we have left him alone (once was when I went to the doctor for an hour and the other we didn't really "leave" just went out the front door and snuck around back to see how long he cried so out trainer could determine how he did he cried for about 40 min and then quieted down) and both times he pooped and it was all over the place...he was in his Xpen with his chew toys and a bed and wee wee pads...I am almost thinking that the xpen might just be to big for him and maybe crate training would be better as he sleeps really good at night in it...he did poop and pee before we did this test...but he still went...any suggestions? he also he hasn't pooped since yesterday afternoon and he ate a good dinner last night and a good breakfast this morning...any help would be great...
chrwel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!