View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #27
yorkymama
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Cry

Hello everyone, I am a friend of Fern's (& mindees).. Sorry for the long wait for an update. As you know mindee's first puppy was still born they waited almost 3 hours for the next one. mindee was very calm only panting every once in a while and very few pushes. (then their internet went down so she didn't even have you guys, poor girl) Fern called the vet around mindnight i believe and was told she shouldn't worry too much if mindee wasn't in distress and not pushing. be patient and it will come whenn it is ready. 4 this morning she called the vets emergency number and left i think 3 messages for him to call her back. by 6 o'clock mindee seemed to be still resting comfortably but fern was a mess. she and her husband left with mindee for the city (a 3 hour drive, next closest vet clinic to our little town)
I just spoke to her abit ago and she asked me to please give you all this update. They have been sitting in the waiting room of the clinic waiting all day for mindee to have a c-section and be spayed. mindee's surgery is over and she is doing okay. The puppy didn't make it. they will be keeping mindee overnight at the clinic to keep a close watch on her and right now looks like they will allow them to bring her home tomorrow. They were going to go get a room by the clinic hoping to go see mindee later on. thats about all I know for now. i am at her place babysitting the daddy yorky max and
putting away all her whelping and puppy things so they and mindee don't have to look at them when they come home. Fern will give you more info when she returns but i will update when ever i hear anything more. Thank you all.
yorkymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!