View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
bruizersmummy
YT 500 Club Member

Love Update on my situation.

Ok for those of you that were following my other thread, I am now able to get online for a couple days. I am back on the right track and gettng myself out of this whole I was in, My past bills (cause of the hubby) are now in good standing. I am still struggling week to week but all of you gave me the strength to make it through this and I want to thank you sooooo much from the bottem of my heart.

Bruizer is doing great with his new girl, Bella, And my sheltie is showing signs of being 15 years old but doing good.

For those of you that didn't hear about Bella,

She was given to me by my Mother who got her from a flea market, a man was walking around with her and had to get rid of her as the had o move to a home that didn't allow pets. So for $75 my mom brought her to ME! She is Yorkie mix, He told her she is 3/4 Yorkie 1/4 Shi mix and lookingat others of the same mix i thing I agree.

But what I didn't agree with is, she is 10 months old and he bred her with his brothers 3lb yorkie about 2 weeks before I got her. I have been doing regular vet checks to make sure she is 150% ready for her litter next month, so stand but guys I might need you. My vet is doing all of this free of charge as he knows my situation and has been a family friend for about 20 years. Any of you have and sugestions feel free to reply here or by pm.

Thanks to all of you once again!
Love Jenni, Bruizer, Bella, and Lady!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!