View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM   #1
Tillys_mom
Spoilin' Tilly & Jack
Donating Member

Default How should I tell hubby...

My hubby is a full time college student and this is his last year. He is attending a private engineering school that is pretty hard, so he is usually wrapped up doing homework of an evening. He has been an intern with the same company for three times now (Fall of 05', Summer 06', Summer 07') and now he is starting to work part time for them during the school year. That usually takes about 2 hrs more a night and he is working 8-3 on Saturdays. I feel as though I never get to see him. We use to be so close. On top of that I bust my butt one day a week to keep our place clean, and if the house isn't clean I get a real uncomfortable feeling. We have an 8 month old so the place gets pretty dirty fast. I just can't keep up with it. He is exhausted, I am exhausted. Before he went back to school I never had that distant feeling with him. How can I tell him that I feel like we never see each other and it's doing us no good? I know he wants to keep his foot in the door with this company, but the school he attends has a 99% job placement rating every year.

Another thing that is bothering me is the fact he is so stuck on moving far away. He even said if it meant having no more children then so be it. He always wanted three kids, why the change? I just don't understand. I think he is over stressed and won't tell me. I think he knows I'm not happy with the way we never see each other and how the house is messy. I just don't know what to do and say. I need your help.....

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Tillys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!