Thread: Need to whine
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
Chrissy0277
Its all about the yorkies
Donating Member

Rain Need to whine

I got a cold and Im such a horrible sick person when it comes to getting a cold. Ughh I feel like crap. Every time I get a cold it goes right to my lungs and brings out my asthma, its the only time I have problems. I cant even get off the couch without feeling like Im going to pass out and out of breath.

I know I drive my fiance nuts when I have a cold because I whine to him the entire time how im dieing and how the world is coming to an end lol.

Nausea and vomiting I can deal with (have gastroparesis for over 10 years now) being stuffy and not being able to breath now thats a different story. Also my panic disorder shows its ugly head when I have a cold, lack of air and my heart rate goes up and then the panic attack feeling sets in.

What also sucks is I started a new job this week and thankfully they were slow and there was no work for me so I didnt have to stay long (dog groomer) and I dont have to be back until next thursday now. But I have to be out this weekend at a dog show. Thankfully just showing a yorkie and I dont have to run around the ring like you would with a great dane. I think I would pass out in the ring if I had to run.

THIS SUCKS
Ok done whining now
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!