View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:58 AM   #4
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
Please pray for my brother, Ben. He is in the hospital & very ill. Being the superhero guy, the job has to get done type - he avoided going to the doctor after being ill for at least 10 days.

Last night he went to the hospital & he has severe kidney infection and may be septic. The doctors fear it may also be effecting his liver. He is very sick. He just turned 43 and has a daughter who is just 3 mths & a son who will be 2 at the end of Oct. He lives in Atlanta with his darling wife.

My brother's sister-in-law said that my brother has lost 10-15 pounds in the last week. I am struggling to understand how he could wait to go to the doctor. He is an educated man, whose job apparently is stealing all his common sense. He kept going to work even though he was sick & running a temp. It was 104 when they finally called the doctor yesterday.

My parents who live in Florida, just happened to go to my brother's yesterday, on their way to my house - but now I don't think they will be coming to my house. So at least my parents are there to help & offer support.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Many prayers!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!