View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
babychanel
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default chanel is acting weird.

My 17 week old pound puppy chanel is acting weird.First last week she started throwing up and wouldnt eat .The first time she threw up I noticed there was a bird feather in her vomit.I took her to the vet and he said she had eaten something of the floor(probably the feather and who knows what else).He gave her a shot and an oral med. and she was fine after a few hours.Last night When I came home from school I noticed she wasnt as active as usual.This morning she started to throw up again so I gave her a little bit more of the medication for vomiting.After that she didnt vomit again and was eating normal.what worries me is that she seems a bit warm to me.I took her to the vet again but he was already gone for the day.His assistant took her temp. and it was 100.2 which she said is normal in dogs.She told me she seemed fine but I dont know if thats the case, I even saw her a few times sleeping on the floor next to her bed.She has never done that.Could it be that shes hot , does teething give them fever just like humans.Im going to take her back to the vet tommorow, but I needed some feedback and I knew right were to get it.Can you guys help me, any ideas of what it may be.

Last edited by babychanel; 09-20-2007 at 03:35 PM.
babychanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!