View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #49
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmrldShdwQueen View Post
You're all very welcome for the warning!! I know you all feel about your babies the same way I do...I would MUCH rather be safe than sorry...I'm sure it's possible to use it on some dogs their whole lives and never have issues, but since we now know it CAN happen, why risk it? I'm just scared to death of ANYTHING that might be bad for my babies!!

I do have a question though...what is it in the dish detergent that causes the fleas to die??

I've never had a huge problem with fleas except once when Maddie was younger she got a couple from the groomer's (which btw I don't take them there anymore...I try to do my own grooming because they got several parasites and kennel cough from a "reputable" groomer in the area), and I DID use Frontline with no problems. But as soon as my mom sent me this I swore I would never use it again...However, I WOULD like to have something to use in case they ever do get them again...and since I know they won't be infested because I brush them daily and would notice ANY immediately, I would love to have something to use as needed. So you've all had positive experiences with Dawn? Thanks!!!
DAWN DISHSOAP KILLS FLEAS INSTANTLY AND THEN YOU CAN PUT CONDITIONER ON AS IT WILL DRY THEIR SKIN
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!