View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 03:56 PM   #6
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Hi, and welcome so much to Yorkietalk. You have already received such a great amount of good advise from the above posts.

I just want to welcome you and to congratulate you on Roxy. I bet your excitement to receive her is overwhelming.

In the meantime until you get her, head to the book store if you can and get some Yorkie books, they are so good for useful info to keep relating back to. If you don't want to buy books you can always go to the library.

Unfortunatley Yorkies are not little dogs you just can put down food and water and "leave the room"...They need a lot of loving care and attention. (might as well thinking of her as your own child, hahaha)

Wish you the best with Roxy and good luck with posting pics. Oh, we all here at Yorkietalk love the pictures.

You can download Irfanview 3.95 and it let's you resize pictures that you can post.

When you receive Roxy and still have troubles posting pic's, just post a thread and I am sure one of us here can help you with it. (well do anything for pictures, hahahahah)

I am envious, I would love to get a new pup. My Schatzie is almost 9 months and my sweet joy day and night...Love her to pieces!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!