View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Default You won't believe this!!!!!!

Autumn is TELLING us it's time to have her babies!!!!!

She talks, you know. Kind of a groaning grunt when she wants our attention. A little while ago she was taking to Glenn and he was on his desktop working on his bank. She went up to him and he kept telling her she didn't want up cause she kept getting down. Then she came to me and started talking so I picked her up and petted her for a few minutes, looked her over and put her down.

Ok, so over in the corner of the room is still some stuff that the previous owners left here that I just haven't gone thru to see what to get rid of. In the mean time the kids and Glenn have added stuff to it. I kept hearing the dogs going over and clawing at the plastic bags over there and I would yell at them to stop. Finally I look over and there is Autumn digging around and I say, "Autumn WHAT are you DOING?" So she turns around and sits in the corner where she was digging and looks at me. She looks at me like, "Do you get it now?" LOL

I just bought another playpen on Monday, cost me a whole $6.25. Lacijo is in the old one but no babies there yet either. So I pulled everything out of that corner and fixed up the new playpen for Autumn and put her in the corner she chose. I put blankets around the playpens so they feel like they are enclosed and safe and hopefully warm enough. I have no idea what I will do with Jewel if she has hers early. I don't have anymore playpens. LOL I was planning on moving them after the babies were born to a regular cage but Laci is taking so loooong.

At least it got that corner cleaned out. LOL Glenn said the other day that we should put one of them in that corner and I told him that I thot it would be too cold cause the airconditioner is on that wall about 5-6 feet from the corner. I HAVE to have the airconditioner running off and on. I just get toooo hot.

Laci was due yesterday and Autumn isn't due til Saturday but today is good enough. Jewel should be due sometime next week starting Tuesday. It would be a lot of work and stress but it would be nice to have them all in one day and get it over with. LOL Sylvia
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!