View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:17 AM   #9
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bit View Post
My daughter had a seeing eye dog and I know that the Houston airport has a specific area to take your dog to go potty. It is marked with signs, etc. But you do have to go through security to get there and and back to the plane.

I am surprised that the airport couldn't tell you if they have an area. I would think most would for this very reason.
yeah i thought it was peculiar that i was referred back to the airline. When I spoke with AA's customer service rep he asked someone next to him that had flown into Ohare and she told him you have to leave security to do it. I would just hate to waste time asking then when i could ask now.

When i go I would have to go help my son order food and sit him down with our stuff so both of us don't have to be checked back in my security. and then go potty with the boys and come back through security and then hope i have time to actually sit down and get a bit to each...

I just hate when you ask someone an easy question or ask the wrong question and it ends up costing you more time than it should because they cant answer it.
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!