View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 05:39 AM   #13
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstarkba View Post
Sounds good. I read a thread where you said that drinking a lot of water helps you loose weight, so you have inspired me in that part I think I will start walking tonight. I am going to the moutains in 3 wks, and I want bf to see some type of results. he keep telling me that I am soo fat, it keeps me going lol
I have been drinking a lot of water too. It cleans your system out good. I have not been drinking any soda or teas either. i do have my decaf in the mornings but water all day long. I have a 32 ounce water bottle that I make myself drink at least 2.5 of those a day. more is ideal but at least 2.5 of those. I have been doing pretty good with it. Hubby lost about 60 lbs a few years ago (gained most of it back LOL) but the way he lost it is by walking 3 miles almost every day and eating LOTS of high fiber foods. (poops himself silly every morning LOL but it worked ) He said high fiber, high protein, low sugar is the way to go. and lots and lots of water. so...just a few tips

I'll get the thread started maybe we can all inspire each other and we can all share some tips and secrets
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!