Thread: Male vs.Female
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #11
Luvmypupster
YT 500 Club Member

I think you are right when you say it's each "individual dog personality". I think a lot of it has to do with gentics as far as personality and disposition goes. Like we humans..some of us are sweet or gentle or nice and some of us are not. I have a male malt that was neutered, has never hiked a leg, was a breeze to house break but is aggressive and yappy, he does follow me around and is my constant shadow. My female yorkie is very sweet natured, very gentle in spirit , rarely barks, can cuddle and be held for hours but is a challenge in the housebreaking, she's also my shadow. So you see, we all have a varity of types with male and females. What I recommend is you get what you want because you may not be satisfied until get your little girl. I wanted a female maltese and went with a male becasue female maltese are out of my price range and the availabilty of female pups was limited. I had 3 sons so I tend to want to do the girly thing..pink bows, pink or purple leashes, girlie stuff and after getting my malt I still had the desire for a girl. So when I searched and waited for my yorkie I wouldn't even consider getting a male. It took me longer but I'm glad I waited. I finally have my very own baby girl. I know tons of people whom have sweet little boys and I also know tons of people whom have sweet little girls.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!