View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #9
CnKperez15
Yorkie Talker

Love

EllieMae - I have never heard of belly bands what are those?

- well i am trying the whole "dont raise your voice thing.." and to my suprise he seems to respond to it. I have him on a schedule. at 5:45 am he gets to come out of his bed and go outside.(not that he goes. lol) i bring him in and he eats. then at 7 am he goes out one more time before i leave for work. I work about 5 minutes from my house so i always come home for lunch. he goes out then. does not get to eat but i play with him for a while. then back to his crate. i get home at 5 he gets to go outside for a walk (atleast 15 min.) and then inside eat. after 25 min. outside then he comes in we watch the news and play. then about 9 he goes outside again and at 10 its bed time.

I have always done this. and if he doesn't go while he is outside i just bring him in assuming he doesn't need to.. well i must have a magical door because as soon as he comes in he goes and gets a drink of water and goes right then.. SOO frustrating.
I am trying something new. When i take him out is in on a leash. if he doesn't go i put him in his crate set the timer for 30 min (so i don't forget) and take him out again. he barks and yelps and tries to bite his way out but i just let him. i dont yell... I just started this today but i will let yall know how it works, thank yall so much. -kan
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!