View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 11:42 AM   #1
LIL MIS' MAGIC
Yorkie Lover
Donating Member

Love Why I LOVE my Yorkie...

As I am sitting here on YT, Magic and Sailor are cuddled up to me sleeping and it really made me think about how much I love them....so I thought I would start a list as to why I love them...feel free to add any other thoughts....

1. I love the way no matter how long you have been gone, they still are excited to see you with wagging tails and lots of kisses..
2. I love the way the love to play on the floor with you...
3. I love the way they look like stuffed animals when they are sleeping..
4. I love the how the always know just when to give you extra kisses on a hard day...
5. I love how they make me excerise everyday, they will bug me to death until I get off the couch and walk them..
6. I love the way they look at me when they know I am fixing their meals for the day...
7. I love the way everytime I come home from shopping they automatically assume that I brought them home something...
8. I love the way that Magic is totally obessed with her balls..
9. I love the way their head tilts when you say a word that they know...
10. I love the way our girls run to the door everytime you say "out", no matter what the meaning behind it....
11. I love the way the make me feel special everyday of my life..
12. I love the way they have brought my family closer together in order to take care of them...
13. I love the way the roll over anytime you start to pet them...
14. I love how they give you that look that says "please, I really want one"
15. I love the way I am their provider and will always be!!!
16. I love the way everytime we go for a walk, Sailor acts like it is the first time we have ever been outside...
17. I love the way they love me....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!