View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
Gabi & Gina
Yorkie Yakker

Default Gabi & Gina Are Fighting!!!

Hello everyone. I seriously hope that someone can help us, we we have a problem!! Gabi 2 1/2 and Gina 1 1/5 are fighting something chronic. (p.s. they are half sisters)

We went away to a wedding, and had to leave them in kennels for 3 days, and since coming back, we've developed this behaviour problem.

They were always the best of friends, but since coming back from kennels on 28 August, they literally can't stand the sight of each other. It seems to be a jealously thing, in that Gabi (the older one) does not want her younger sister to come anywhere near Mom & Dad if she is on one of our laps.

I've tried yelling - to no avail, I've tried seperating them to break up the fight - to no avail, I've tried pushing them away from me when this happens - to no avail. I'm REALLY REALLY afraid to smack them, but I have resorted to flicking them on the nose - to no avail.

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do to stop this situation. Oh by the way, they are not due to come into season either, as they have just been in season about 2 months go. When they were in season, I had no problem with them fighting. If anything, I would have expected this behaviour during their season, so I'm completely stumped as to why the change of behaviour all of a sudden, and am desperate to find a solution.

Please help Gabi to love her sister again!

Gabi & Gina's Mom
MY BABIES ARE MY WORLD
Gabi & Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!