View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 07:01 AM   #13
yorkymama
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Well, Mindee made it through the night. Her temperature this morning is 99.9 We slept on a mattress together at 2:30 this morning she wanted to go out for a pee and when we came back in and layed down she wouldn't quit nudging at me and going out to the kitchen, so got up with her. I had read about trying Cesar's food for her so picked some up the other day when she was being fussy (she wouldn't touch it then) so thought I would try that again. Sure enough, that's what she wanted. She ate some, had a drink of water, woddled off back to our bed and slept right through. Tried her on Cesar Filet Mignon Flavor this morning, didn't want that,but decided she would try the Chicken and Liver flavor. Loved it. Just sent my hubby out to buy up every flavor available LOL. She won't leave my side so guess we'll just watch, wait and hope she holds out for a least a few more days. Will spend the day on our big comfy couch reading here on YT. Our new favorite thing to do. Thanks all, and will let you know how Mindee is doing.
yorkymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!