View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
judyeve
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Omg Is She Cute!!!

Gracie Leigh has been home since last Tuesday. Sorry about the pictures,
or lack of them, but they have been running me ragged. Not that I mind - I don't know how we lived without her.

Everyday is a different story. Max is an angel. He sulked for 2 1/2 days, then decided that he would interact with her. They fought for about a day and 1/2 - I think over who was going to be pack leader. Nobody won. She's a little toughie. I gave her his red dog (his first toy). I thought he was going to lose his mind! I had to take it away from her (I snuck it back into her expen when he was sleeping. Whatever they settled between themselves, they are nowrunning around together. Today they were playing together with a toy and then Max decided that she was definitely a female, so he spent several hours trying to mount her until I intervened.

I promise to post some pix tomorrow. I took some, but they're almost impossible to get in the same picture or even to get Gracie to sit still for a picture.

There are more stories, but I'm wiped out. I haven't been able to spend time without supervising them.

All I have to say is that I'm so happy and so is Max.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!