View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #8
yorkymama
Donating Yorkie Yakker

We're back!! Vet checked Mindee over and said all seems well. Said it is not unusual for temperature to drop and stay down for a period of time, especially in smaller breeds. Says their temperature is quite unpredictable at the best of times. (temp is back up to 99.8) I asked why she had wanted me to start taking her temp on the 51st day she said it just gives you a better idea of what her regular temperature is. That really confused me since she had just said their temperatures are unpredictable at the best of times. Told me to take her home and keep an eye on her and she would see us Wednesday for the x-ray. I asked if I should continue taking her temperature (may be that is stressing her out) she said yes, continue 3 times a day. This is a new vet, ours left about 6 months ago so don't really know her, but hope she is right. I know I won't be sleeping tonight. Sent my hubby out to get chicken nuggets from MacDonalds to see if she would eat that. I know its not the best food for her but am running out of ideas what to try next. She is just laying by my feet snoring right now. What do you guys/gals think???? Thanks
yorkymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!