View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 07:59 AM   #1
eauxbehv
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Sebi Goes Under The Knife Tomorrow- Why Am I So Stressed?

Tommorrow Sebi is getting neutered (he's 10 months) Why am I so stressed?

The reason he is getting fixed is because ever since I had Sweet Pea he tinkles around the house. Also, since the first day i got him he is one horny lil' doggie. The blanket that he came to me with (thanks Rene ) he is constantly getting freaky with it. Its gotten so bad that I had company over less than 10 minutes this weekend, I left the room and I hear my company so NO, NO Sebi. I walk in and he is in his own lil' Sebi heaven. And EVERY night, he drags this blanket up the stairs, jumps on a stool, jumps into bed, gets his lil freak on, nibbles on the blanket oh so delicately than goes to bed. It is actually very funny, but that barely 5 lbs Yorkie has WAY to much testerone in his lil' body.

But I am so stressed about getting him fixed. I just don't want to make a quick decision and regret it in the future. I am also afraid I won't catch Sweet Pea in heat in time and my lil Romeo (Sebi) will get to her before I do. I have a neighbor with an 8 year old female Yorkie and she says she has never once noticed her dog in heat...hmmm

I don't want to breed him and Sweet Pea, it was stressful enough nursing her back to health I can't imagine having a few pups for 10 weeks.

Any words of wisdom? Sebi is so cute and so charasmatic I don't want his personality altered. Everyone who meets him says "that lil' dog has alot of personality". The way he is so vocal, prounces around like he OWNS the world" handsome as can be, charming, lovable with a lil devil showing though.

HELP!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!