View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 07:17 AM   #52
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
Yes, Puppy Mills are bad! Any Breeder who sells a puppy with a bad heart isn't a good Breeder! My vet checks all of my puppys with his expensive one. He can hear a sound another vet can't hear! He even told me so one time. Yep He paid a lot of money for his stephascope! I'm so very glad to have a good vet like mine. I know all of my babies are healthy.

I heard that some breeders take healthy babies, and use the health certificate on a sick one.
Met this lady the other day. She called me because of a classified I had on the internet, about Yorkie Scams going on. A breeder sold her a $3200. Yorkie, and She arrived with a bottle of medicine in the carrier, and no papers!! Vet bills came to more than $1500.!! THE LITTLE PUPPY DIED!!!

My heart goes out to everyone who looses a pet because of a breeder or a Puppy Mill!!
thankyou for your message, sasha wasnt from a puppy farm her heart problem was just one of those things and she lived to 12 and a half years so im a lot luckyier than some others on here.
but i do agree puppy farms are horrible.
sashajade is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!