View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 06:28 AM   #1
rontiss1
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I took Boo bah out for her first ride without her traveling case!

I took boo bah out for her first car ride without her traveling cage. She was right up on my left arm looking through the window. I had the window closed of course. She behaved like an angel, however, I do plan to get a car seat for safety's sake. When she sees me comb my hair she starts going crazy, jumping up and down and nipping at my heels. She knows Im going out and she wants to be the first in the car. Even though this can not always be, I try to take her. Yesterday I took her into Home Depot. I was returning some stuff for credit, then went inside to grab something quick. There was this young girl with her boyfriend who saw boobah, and she exclaimed, "Oh look honey, that's the kind of dog I want!" Then when we got to the checkout stand the cashier said "Oh, I see you have a Paris Hilton dog". I said "No, I have a yorkie dog." I didnt take offense to the comment, just got my stuff and got out. Oh, he also asked me i I wanted to sell her I just nodded in the negative.

Boobah was all excited looking at the store lights, merchandise and people walking around. Im trying to get her out of the house so she wont be so isolated.

I was thinking of getting her a baby brother. But i dont know if I want to go through the same stages of raising it as I did with Boo bah.

By the way, boo bah is getted spayed on October 5th, give her your best wishes. Thanks... rontiss1 and Boobah
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!