View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #1
Rubybabysmom
Yorkie Yakker

Default pain when peeing-then stops HELP

Ruby is 7 month old, last night she peed at like 7 no problem and then at 10 before bed with no problem. I put her in the crate and she was tapping the door at 1am so i told her to go back to sleep and she did, she did it a couple times-nothing major but at 4 I got up and took her out. She squatted to pee and she jumped right up and yelped! I was like well maybe there was something in the grass that startled her or something but I picked her up to console her. I brought her to a diff. pee spot and she did the same thing, she squatted and as soo as she did she yelped and got right up! I feel so bad for her, she pup has to pee and for some reason she can't. I brought her into bed with me and then at 7 I got up and brought her out and same thing but no yelping. so she needs to go but can't. Has this happened to anyone before? Please any advise....
She eats Merrick puppy kibble just incase your wondering. Also I brought her to petco with me yesterday and decided to get her washed, toe nails cut and a minor trim-my husband is blaming petco but I don't think we can because she peeed 2 times after getting home from there without a problem.
She was spayed on Aug. 22 so I don't think it could be anything as a result of that.

Please help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!