View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 07:31 PM   #4
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Jrzygal65. PLEASE check out www.petfinder.com. and keep looking. I just picked up my little Yorkie girl today. She is precious. It was fate that I got her. I always look on Petfinder, but my mom is dying and I have not been on the computer much at all. I just happened to look just at the right time. Burlington Animal Aliance had a 13 week old female Yorkie posted. They had over 45 applications in less then a day on her. I was very fortunate but they chose me. This all happened between Wed. night when I sent in an application and now. Thurs. morn. I got a call that everything checked out and Friday my home was approved and today I picked her up. There was a $400 adoption fee but that covered her spay, vet care, meds etc. They did not make a dime on her. I got all her vet papers, food etc. She is BEAUTIFUL. Full Yorkie, 13 weeks and weighs 1 lb. 9 oz. and she has the tiny baby doll face. Please, keep looking. Rescue is GREAT. It's a win win for everyone. You get your pup at a a small fraction of what it would cost you through a breeder and the pup has already been vetted and spay/ nuetered and you gave him/her a good home. This particular girl was bought from a petstore on impule then turned in because their bigger dogs were not nice to her. Best of luck. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!