View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 05:09 AM   #1
wnalegria
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Lightbulb Forum Member Abuse To Each Other

I am concerned about some of the comments that are being posted on this website. I think that it is good when we debate and talk about all the topics that are of concern to members on this site.

What I do find alarming is the language and personal attacks that members and non members of the forum are experiencing from members of this forum.
We are all entitled to have our own thoughts and views. The topics allow you a chance to share those views with others who share the same basic common
thread- the love of the breed- the Yorkshire Terrier.

What in the world is someone who is checking out the site going to think of the membership as a whole. They may be quite afraid of us. Is this why YTCA does not want its members to belong to such a forum?

We can agree to disagree without becoming the Hatfield and the McCoys.
There is no need for the posts to be cruel and unkind to others.

In a discussion all are allowed to express the thoughts and ideas that you
wish to share. Do I have the right to disagree- You bet I do. I will express my viewpoint. But you deserve to be treated with respect and so do I.

Will you change my mind in the discussion- maybe- maybe not- will I change yours maybe- maybe not. But we do not need to start a civil war. The discussions allow us to thnk about certain aspects of a topic that we may not have thought of before.

It is childish, unfair and unkind for these attacks to happen over a difference
of oppionin. We also have those who follow the rules and will continue the assults by contacting you at your website or your email. This allows them to not get into hot water with the administration of Yorkie Talk because it did not happen on that website.

Grow up and act like an adult. I am sure that if you had a child you would not allow this type of behavior to be shown toward them in school or in any venue. Bullying is unkind and should not be allowed in adults or children.

Wnalegria
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!