View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 06:44 AM   #5
BrodyJax
Yorkie Yakker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelsyorkie View Post
If your puppy has healthy stool it can be easily picked up & flushed, but the urine-yikes. so the belly bands are nice. A full diaper my mean lots of baths, even w/the belly band you have to keep that area clean because the urine can burn there skin. Have you tried the pee pads? My girl has a fenced in back yard w/a doggie door which is no fun, she likes going out front where she can smell where all of the visiting doggies have marked & mark where they did, of coarse I make extra sure to make sure she has no sign of parasites & is utd on vacs. We get revolution from deadfleaz.com it protects against fleaz, heartworms, earmites & mange plus a few other things-I love that stuff & it is so cheap on that site. Well good luck-the most important training tools are patience, love & reward for good behavior
I tried pee pads, no luck. He would tear the pee pad to pieces. So then we tried using the cloth changing pad as a pee pad and he would lay on it and pee on the floor. I think its because from day one when we brought him home we've been teaching him to go outside. I think trying to switch him to going inside confused him .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!