View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default We Were Approved For Our Rescue:)

Hi everyone. Well, the lady came tonight and approved our home (Last step) and so jaja is ours. She said that the head of the org. would get in contact with me tomorrow and they will try to set up our adoption for Sunday. I'm nervous but excited. I've only seen her through pictures on Pet Finder. I'm not even 100 percent sure of her age or weight. They had her posted at the age of 12 week and weighing in at 3 lbs. but when I spoke on the phone more they said she may be younger then 12 weeks and that the weight is actually 1.5 lbs. As I stated in my post yesterday; She is a full bred Yorkie female. Was bought at a petstore (Impulse buy) and they surrendered her to the humane society and in turn rescue was called. Can you imagine such a small baby in the dog pound. Anyway, she is on meds. for Giardia but otherwise healthy. She's been spayed (pediatric spay) and is up to date on shots. They expect her to hit between 4 and 5 lbs. full grown so they were only placing her in an experienced Yorkie home. We really needed this after losing Newman a month ago today and with what we are going through with my mom. I'll post more updates as this all on folds. I tried to go back to petfinder and get her pictures to post but they had over 45 applications in one hour for her and they pulled her listing so I can't get the pictures now. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!