View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
Gizmo is waiting for his shirt to come in, so he's playing nekkid for now. I'll post pics as soon as his shirt comes in. My son enjoys playing with photoshop. I'm not sure how good he is, but he did the yorkiteer pic I posted in a GE thread (can't remember where right now) It's tough to take different pics and put them together, but it can be done. As soon as I find the photo I mentioned earlier, I will post it so you can see.

If there are no other volunteers with more experience, I'm sure he'd make one for us.

He did ask that all players be:
A. facing the camera
B. sitting
C. in natural light (such as outdoors)

and I'm sure that would go for anyone else who wants to do this. If no one else volunteers within a week? or so, I'll post again and give instructions about how to send us your photos.

I really like Mike's idea of the bleachers....that would be great too!
Here's the photo Chris made for the YT gift exchange. As you can see, Jaxon was in a different light and it shows. His photo was also taken from further away. Remi and Gizmo's were similar enough to make it look almost like they were in the same room. So, it can work, but the pics need to be from a similar distance and in similar lighting conditions.

What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Attention, boys soccer team members only!-yorkiteers.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!