Thread: So mad!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
heatherjean8737
My little furbutts
Donating Member

Thumbs down So mad!!!!

I wanted to start selling Avon to get some extra money before the wedding so I filled out the form on the internet. They said someone would contact me shortley but no one did. They also gave me a number to the regional manager or whatever so I called to her set up a meeting. We decided to meet on Monday at 5:00. She told me to call her Sunday night to confirm but I forgot all about it. So Monday at like noon I call her to make sure we are still meeting and she said that she thought she was done with meetings for the day so she is no longer in my area!!!! I was like okay I understand. I asked if we could try meeting again. So we decide on today at 2:30 at the Starbucks in town. I get there at about 2:28 and order my drink. I keep checking my clock and the time keeps going by. I waited around for 20 minutes and she never showed. She never called me or anything. I am so mad. So now I don't think I am going to sell Avon since I know I will have to deal with this lady and she doesn't seem very good. Don't you get something for getting people to sign up????

Sorry this is so long it just makes me really mad. I have a lot of things to do and one of them is not to wait on people. argggg.......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!