Thread: some people....
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 07:23 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Confused some people....

one of my very best friends does work for us. He does a lot of demo work on houses and does remodeling work as well. We also use him to do a lot of our maintenance and repair. we keep him pretty busy

well, his girlfriend, my BEST friend, does my bookkeeping. she is supposed to be here from 9-2 every day for bookkeeping.

well, he went out to do a repair on a water heater and told me that the pressure relief valve needed replaced. he said he didn't have time to do it because he is doing remodeling work on one of our other houses, but that my hubby could probably do it, that it is not hard to do. ok...no problem.

well, this morning, we were buying the stuff to do it and needed to ask him something. no answer. call again half an hour later...no answer. hmmm

well, i get back from home depot and Jaci is not here. it is 10:15 and she is not here. so hubby says "they are probably "getting busy". well...i just laughed it off. well, he finally calls us back and says "no, i'm still at home, we just got out of the shower" SHEESH.....hubby was RIGHT. well...now i'm irritated. these people are paid to do work for us and they are practicing making babies instead (granted...they aren't paid when they aren't here but STILL). and now my husband has to go an hour away to replace a prv when he has a million other things he could be doing to actually make us some money to pay our house note!!

sean has no time to change a prv but he has time for hanky panky in the middle of the day.

sorry, it's my "time" and i'm moody and irritable and this stinkin headache will NOT go away....so maybe i am being to sensitive,...but I wanted to vent. so thanks for letting me vent
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!