View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:42 AM   #1
makemepretty
YT 500 Club Member

Default My guilty pleasure...The Girls Next Door

I just got cable less than a month ago and so far, the thing I end up watching the most(in bed late at night) is The Girls Next Door. Never in a million years did I imagine I'd watch such a show based on what I thought it was about.

It's just fun to watch. Like junk food for the mind. It's got great makeup, pretty parties, shopping, cool outfits(when they actually wear clothes). There's no sex and they bleep out the majority of swear words. It's pretty darn tame compared to what I was expecting. The whole three girlfriend thing seems to be blown out of proportion. Clearly Hugh and Holly are really together and the other two have their own bedrooms and you never see anything going on. Actually, when Hugh and Holly are together it's kinda touching.

I've never been a reality tv show fan(if you can even call this reality t.v.)but this show is just pure fluff and eye candy(jewels, cars, clothes, parties) that it is relaxing to watch. They did a makeover on one of the girls sisters and it was so wowing that I want one! Ok, in my small town almost nobody even wears makeup but still.....

Just thought I'd share in case anyone was avoiding it because of the premise. Although, maybe I shouldn't admit I like it but I do.
makemepretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!