View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
Daisy23
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Food - What would you do?

My girls have been eating Merrick's for a few months now. The last time I went to the store I bought 2 bags and mixed them together, Puppy Plate and Cowboy Cookout. Well a few times when I scooped out the food from the container, I found a few plastic type things. Picked it out threw it away. Tonight I scooped out some food and there was like a big short haired black hairball (best way to describe it) Ive seen it on the floor before, but I thought it was something maybe we brought in from the outside, never thought about it coming from the food. I had a bag a RC YT28 downstairs, thats never been opened and I cleaned out their bowl and put that in their bowl just because I was upset what I've been finding in Merricks. Daisy was on RC YT for awhile until Jersey came and Jersey didnt want anything to do with it. So I switched to Merricks because of that and the recall with RC (even though the YT28 wasnt involved). I did a search on here and actually its the first time I read the protein was high for a Yorkie. Daisy is 2 and 5 1/2 pounds, Jersey is 9 months and 2.9 pounds. I would like to hear some opinions because now I'm not sure what to do. Am I just being paranoid? Is RC YT28 really too high in protein? I'm just so lost anymore, everytime something good is going, something goes wrong.

Thank you for your input
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!