View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #45
yorkiegal719
YT 500 Club Member

Ok, here's my 2 cents. That is a puppymill, no matter how clean, how "good" the contract sounds. He sells only hybrids, but doesn't keep them for breeding. What are these people doing with these hybirds? Probably going to breed them, here they go again No spay/neuter contract, especailly on these hybrids. Anyone who raises more puppies than they could handle by themselves to me is a puppymill. If they all need your attention at the same time how in the world are you going to give them the care that they need? Would you want to see your precious pet in these surroundings? I don't think so. Think about it, anyone, would you yourself want to be caged all day and never be able to be part of life, I don't think so. So I wish that our wonderful Dept. of Agri. would start to buckel down on some of these crazy guide lines that they have instituted that they think is ok, wire floors, I think it's inhuman even for chickens, but that's another story...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!