View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Love Monogramming Feature And Special Announcement From Go.fetch

As many of you already know, I have been playing with my embroidery machine a bit and have gotten the hang of it . . . . . I had posted a thread on the YT seller feedback about offering them on my website and it looks like so many of you APPROVE of this move . . . . so I thought I would officially announce that when my site reopens, Monogramming WILL DEFINITELY be an added feature . . . . . For monogramming and artwork (as long as it NOT too intricate) is an additional $5.00 per outfit.

I will also have a section just for special embroidery outfits using adorable embroidery designs that I am starting to compile . . . . . Myka is home so I am taking advantage and having her work on tons of artwork while school has not started yet . The holidays are almost here and so I know many of you are already making plans for those special memorable occassions. This is about the busiest time of the year for ME as well as for everyone else and so I am trying to get a headstart as early as I can especially since I have a full time job and can only do so much after a long days work (more like goofing on YT LOL). Although the actual embroidery process is pretty easy, getting the right fonts and special artwork takes a bit of time. At the request of many, I have made my fabric options NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING on my website so you can plan ahead and tell me what you want so I can get started on the artwork. I will be bringing my laptop with me so I can take advantage of those long layovers and get busy on doing all the artwork done so by the time I get back from my trip that part of the work is completely DONE. I know I won't have TIME to do this as I intend to concentrate fully on sewing. Also, if you have a special artwork or font you would like used, you can send them to me on a jpeg format on or before I leave on 9/27 and I will make sure to use it.

If you are SERIOUSLY wanting to order from GO.FETCH a special outfit for your little angel with special monogramming, I will now require a $5.00 deposit directly sent to my paypal account to ensure you won't back out of it (not that anyone ever has ) . . . but this way I have the paperwork that shows your intent and so I can get you lined up. For those of you that have PM'd me wanting to order, please send a deposit as well, although you are already on the list ahead of everyone else. This deposit will be applied towards your total order so this is not an extra fee I am asking but at the same time I know I can plan for what lies ahead. Please note on the comment section any special requests you want IN DETAIL as I will bring this paperwork with me when I travel.

oh as many of you already know I have yet to learn to say NO to special requests , so please be kind and order early so I don't get overly stressed out . . . hubby wants to go to SFO for the holidays so I am going to use up my remaining vacation days to travel the week of christmas so that means I don't have any days off to play catch up on orders .

Here are a few examples of what I have done so far to give you an idea of what I can do . . . . . some you guys have already seen and some new ones

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apples & Bees dress.jpg (196.5 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Apples & Bees dress 1.jpg (90.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Happy Birthday Dress with monogram.jpg (136.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg Happy Birthday Dress with monogram - close-up.jpg (143.0 KB, 55 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!