View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Angry I Really want to cry

i am on the verge of tears right now i am so upset.... I register for classes tomarrow, and i had my schedule all worked out and they CANCELED one of my classes!!!! I only have three classes left to take before i can graduate, so there isnt a lot of other choices to make instead. I have been on the phone and the computer ALL DAY trying to get someone to help me and i keep getting referred to other people, FINALLY i get on the phone with some woman who makes the "almost" final decisions and she was sooooooo mean (i woudl say she was a b!tch but i dont want to offend the female doggies in this forum).... she treated me like crap, she was huffing and puffing and wouldnt listen to what i had to say, she was contradicting me about stuff i know better than she does and when i asked her about reinstating the class she told me "there are still seats open at main campus and at the campus you want, just at different times" ARE YOU NOT HEARING ME LADY???!!!!! I HAVE ARTHRITUS AND CANNOT DRIVE FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUITS (which means that main campus is out of the equation ) AND I WORK DURING THE HOURS THAT CLASS IS OFFERED... (i told her that and she wasnt to happy) she said "since the classes you want are still available the most you can do is call the english department and i doubt you will get the results you are looking for"........... i really wanted to cry, what am i going to do????? i am so upset, she was soooooooooooooooooooo mean and she was totally not cutting me any slack, she wasnt even listening to me half the time....... anyways, i just needed to vent today is just a BAD day
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!