Thread: This is Scooter
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
teebee2e
Yorkie Talker

Smile This is Scooter

This is My Scooter. He is 3 years old, I got him when he was a puppy. (Scooter was 14 weeks) I found this site just now oddly enough- took me three years. Scooter weighs 3 and a half pounds. He weighed 3 1/4 pounds for the first two years of his life then just recently gained a quarter pound. I live in central/upstate ny. I design websites for yorkie people and I draw portraits for yorkie lovers and other pet lovers. My website for the yorkies is www.YorkiePortrait.com I maintain also designed and maintain a website for a woman in michigan who makes yorkie clothes. They are really cute- you should check them out. That website is called www.YorkieFantasy.com
I am currently working on getting a playmate for Scooter. After three years I have decided it's time. The new puppy is currently just over 6 weeks old, and I have visited him three times at the breeder's house so far. I wont be getting him for several more weeks. I have pictures of him at 4 weeks and 6 weeks and will post them later. His name is going to be Ceazar. Ok, now for some pictures of my Scooter.
Attached Thumbnails
This is Scooter-scootieafterbath2.jpg   This is Scooter-scootiemessage.jpg   This is Scooter-scootieincrate.jpg   This is Scooter-scooterincrate2.jpg   This is Scooter-scootieincrate4.jpg  

teebee2e is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!