View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 07:17 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Search for a vet I like continues....

The one we went to today definitely is not the vet for us. I took Susanah in today because she has been laying around more than normal and she felt kind of warm. I got worried that maybe she was sick. The vet treated me like I was crazy.

1) He rolled his eyes because of the way I was holding her. She doesn't feel good. She had her head and front paws laying on my shoulder and I was holding that part of her with my left hand, my right hand was holding her butt so she didn't slip down. He looked at me and said, "She's not human you know." Yes, I do know. But she is still my baby!

2) He said she was overweight. She is NOT. He said that he should have been able to run his hands along her and feel her ribs. You CAN feel her ribs! You may have to press a little bit, but you can feel them. He said she should not weigh more than 5lbs. According to his scale she weighs 5lbs 13oz. I don't think weighing 13oz more than he thinks she should means she is morbidly obese. I have the batteries for the camera charging now so I can take pics and show ya'll that she is not fat.

After that he just asked questions and then explained to me why my answers were wrong or why what I was doing with her was wrong. Do I pick up her up whever she wants me to? Yes, I do. That's WRONG. Does she sleep with me? You bet she does. That's WRONG. I wonder what he would have said if I told him I feed her breakfast with her special pink spoon while she sits ON my kitchen table....lol.

So I basically payed some a**hole $75 to make me cry and I still don't know if Susanah is sick or maybe just teething or what.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!