View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #7
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Well I took him to two different vets and he has checked out perfect at both of them.. They said that he is just a laid back little guy.. He tested negative for internal parasites and he is not hypoglycemic. He barks and growls and plays with Kallie all the time and he follows me everywhere when he is out of the xpen but he won't play with me or kiss me or lick or come to me if I get down on the floor. He cries for me alot and when I reach to pick him up he ducks like I am going to hit him.. When I pick him up he puts his head close to me and you can hear this real faint whine. He refuses treats of any kind but will eat with no problem.. They eat 2 times per day and as soon as I set the bowl down he eats.. I call his name and he just ignores me.. I would love for someone close to me to meet him and see what they think because he treats me the same as he does strangers. He just acts like he is terrified of me and I have never even raised my voice at him.. I do not believe that he was socialized at the breeders because their kennel a seperate building from their house and he was in there with his mother.. She did keep him until he was 11 weeks. He is now 12 wks old
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!