Thread: allergies
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
afrye06
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad allergies

i took Roman to the vet today because for the last couple days romans has been throwing up and not eating too much. well this along with itching and licking has led my vet to think Roman has allergies. Roman has also been babying a paw that my vet said could be because hes licking it too much, also which could be allergy related. so im to give him benedryal (sp?) twice a day and call the vet back in a week to tell them if Romans symptoms are better. im hoping is it just allergies, and not something seriously wrong. i have allergies so i know how miserable my baby must be, but it could be worse. i hope his are just seasonal/environmental and not food. i know theres some babies on here with food allergies and they are so limited to what they can eat. Roman is waaaay to picky for that lol. does anyone have any good tips for giving the benedryal?? i gave him some in a dropper but he did not like it at all. i tried to get as much in his mouth as i could but hes a squirmy little thing lol...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!