View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #12
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Right decision?????......... we switched!!!

After doing some research, and reading YT threads, I know that RC has CORN in it. My two furballs LOVE it, but Shelby is a little on the hefty side. We have been staying off the treats for awhile now, and she has lost a little weight. But not as much as I was hoping. I definitely don't want her to be hungry, and so cutting way back on her food is not an option. (I have been giving the smallest amount according to the portion instructions for her size). We have purchased a bag of Nutro Ultra small breed ( the kibble seems to be a little smaller actually..... and a little more "flat-shaped" than round). I have been introducing it to them, just a very small amount at a time. Within the last 2 days I have noticed that their poop isn't near as "stinky" as it was with RC. Don't know if it is the corn or some type of filler that makes it a bit more odorous. (is that a word???? )
I am hoping for good results..... and that there is no allergy issues...... and so far with the "new food intro" it is really working out well. They LOVE the taste of the Ultra, too!!
......... What do you think??? Did we make the right decision????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!