View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #1
littlealexa
Yorkie Talker

Default Help!!! Yorkie pooping everywhere

Hi all, I usually don't post often since I found out I'm pregnant, I've been very busy. I need some help. When we got my yorkie in Feb 2005 she was litterbox trained and all. Since my hubby and I work, she had free reign of the house (2 floors to be exact). Since Feb. she has always gone in her litterbox. Well, last week, I took her for a walk and she poops twice in the street, I cleaned it and praised her for it. A couple of days later, she was sitting next to me and next thing you know, she pottied next to me inside the house, I did scold her for it. Well, then she pottied near her box but not inside it and I cleaned the area with bleach/water. I don't know if she's pooping outside cause she's confused and thinks she can poop anywhere or if she disliked the bleach smell, or if it's because she had a little clump hanging from her behind and my hubby trimmed her butt hairs (maybe she didn't like the trim).

She is very good about going in her litterbox when she has to pee, but not poop. We've been monitoring her and notice that she'll poop on the rugs of the house, we of course scold her. My hubby's patience is running thin, so we're gonna have to crate her again, which I hate to do; today she pooped all over the dining room and kitchen and a bit on the 2nd floor. She was doing so well, now I don't know what to do. We even stopped giving her treats until she poops in her box but to no avail. What can we do?
littlealexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!