View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
simonandhallie
I Love My Monkeys!

Exclamation SELLERS-Please Read!

There have been quite a few instances about selling products on YT that I want to address:

1. Bumping Threads-there are certain rules that need to be followed (see below). Please do not ask other members to bump your threads for you. We have a lot of members selling items and people will see your threads. If you are perusing the for sale section please look past page 1 for all available items.

from The Rules:
If you are selling any items, you are allowed ONE bump of your thread. When you bump it is up to you. You may answer any questions people have of your product, but any post not related to a question will be considered a bump. Responding to comments on your thread is considered a bump. You may privately message (PM) those members that comment on your thread. Bumping threads for other members is not allowed.

If you have multiple fabrics or items or attachments to post, your replies to your thread must be made within ONE HOUR of your initial posting otherwise it will be considered a bump.

If you item does not sell, you may post a new thread for it the following week.

2. There are only so many items for our babies that can be made and sold. Unless items are patented anyone can make and sell them. If you make blankets, dresses, shirts, etc. chances are someone else will make them too. We have a lot of incredibly talented people here at YT who make these items. People will have certain favorite sellers and you know what? That's allright.

I think instead of arguing with each other about designs perhaps we should just realize how lucky we are to have a variety of people, products, designs, fabrics and prices to choose from.

Thanks~
simonandhallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!