View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #31
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVERYxo View Post
i felt the earthquake that happened at 10:00ish and it shook for a second-but wasnt horrible(still scary though)
BUT did anyone feel the SECOND earthquake on monday(labor day..or shall i say my birthday!!-haha) ANYWAYS-it was at about 8:30am and it was centered in Yorba Linda(where i live). it was crazy.
Argh!! I only just found this thread. I LIVE in Yorba Linda and am soooooooooooooooo not happy about it being the epicenter of ANY quake. The one you describe above was so weird, kind of like a huge jolt that was over as soon as it started. Natch, I was home alone with my Yorkie girls.... not sure which one of us freaked out more. While they yapped their heads off, I ran around the house, placing on the floor any large ornaments that could topple over, in case that quake was a precursor to THE BIG ONE
Having grown up in South Africa, I am just not used to the "shakin' and a-rollin' " in these parts.

Misty and Lisa - how miserable it must have been for you with no air. Poor little Sukoshi and Chloe...
laurenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!