View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Confused Need help on an outfit dilemma

Okay once again I am in need of suggestions . . . I am wanting to offer some jogging suits for the fall/winter season and so had some samples made just so I can try to see how it looks on my babies . . . I finally got the samples in last week but just haven't had a chance to try them on until yesterday . . . well for some reason, they are a pain to put on . . at least Annika was wiggling way too much I just could not get it on her . . . I know it will fit well, just getting it ON is such a major struggle . . . so, my idea is to use snap closure on the belly elastic area for ease of putting on and off . . . What do you think?

I would love to hear from those that wear jogging outfits . . . and to those who have wanted to buy but felt the same way I do about putting them on LOL.

The picture samples are just from scrap material . . will have the collection in PINK (of course) and light blue color, unless you have other suggested colors. I prefer a wider or double strip and the butt trim will be of the same color .

btw, the top will be a matching hooded sweatshirt with this artwork . . . I might offer monogramming on the hoodie area as I am told they are "IN STYLE" right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jogging pants.jpg (116.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg joggiing artwork.jpg (36.5 KB, 15 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!