View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:46 AM   #1
celeste
Yorkie Talker

Default I got some more questions!

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted in a while, my life has been crazy! I posted several months back about Gucci biting and being very mean but Gucci has gotten better he still kind of bites, but i think the problem was that I work full time and he stays in his room when we are gone, then I come home from work, play with him and put him back till the morning until I get up and let him run around for a hour before I go to work. I know it sounds like I neglect him, but i don't work on the weekends so he gets all that time with me, we decided not to let him sleep with us because we both sleep hard and he likes to bark at everything and my fiance looses his temper fast with Gucci. But on the weekends I go to my mother's if my fiance leaves and he gets so worn out over there. They have a terrier and my sisters play with him and by the time he comes home he sleeps and is so loving towards me. So he's better.

But the reason why I haven't written in a while was because I started to plan my wedding. We decided to get married in April. I ordered my dress picked out the church and started working on all the little things. But then we have a little set back. About 2 weeks ago I found out I'm pregnant, so that puts off the wedding, but my real concern is Gucci. Do any of ya'll have babies and how do your yorkies act around them? Gucci is kind of ruff, and I want to put him in obidence school will it help alot? I need advice!!

Thanks!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!