View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 08:31 AM   #1
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Rose Thank you very much YTer's!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all you YTer's out there for all you helpful information that I have acquired since joining. As some of you all know I had a hypoglycemic episode with Deegan this past weekend and to be honest, I would never have known what to do if I never found this forum.

I read about it in books, but they just kinda seem to fluff it off like it rarely happens. But thanks to everyone here I learned about it and was able to take action.

I am so glad that we all have each other to talk to abut anything with our babies and that we are able to teach each other as well as learn from one another.

A couple girls here at work have yorkies of their own and when I told them about Deegans little scare they look at me like I am crazy because they have never heard of it and say that I must have gotten a sick puppy from the breeder. I tried to explain to them that Yorkies are prone to having this type of complication but I think they think I am crazy. I just hope that they don't have to experience it and if they do they remember what I told them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!